Sub Title

It's not all about the food.

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Hangover 3

I'm done complaining about The Hangover 2. I promise. I did however have a killer hangover this morning thanks to a night out with the dudes at Tilth. This morning I woke up to bright sunlight piercing my eyelids making my headache feel that much worse. I drank some water, took some ibuprofen and tried to sleep it off. I awoke famished and in all my clarity decided to make the masterpiece you see below.


The irony of being a cook is that you can't afford the food you make. What we have here is chicken and waffles. Two Eggos with a chicken tender in between, basted egg on top, garnished with goldfish and finished with a swoosh(a horrible one) of Aunt Jemima maple syrup. Double Faceplam. At least the egg came from one of my chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment